In this episode of the Women’s Vibrancy Code, Maraya dives deep into the art of journaling and harnessing the universal power of gratitude. This episode offers a meditative journey, guiding you to connect with what you’re truly grateful for – be it people, places, or tangible things. Drawing inspiration from the movie “The Secret,” the episode delves into how our past thoughts and beliefs shape our present and how, by understanding and applying the Law of Attraction, we can design our desired future.
What we covered in the episode:
- Mindful Practice: Learn how to journal about gratitude, focusing on the people, places, and things that bring joy and meaning.
- Understanding the Law of Attraction: Discover the universal law that governs our realities and how our thoughts and emotions serve as magnets, attracting our experiences.
- A Deep Dive into Polarity: Grasp the concept of the law of opposites, and understand that every emotion or state has an antithesis.
- Three-Step Manifestation: Unravel the simple three-step process to manifest your desires: Ask, Believe, Receive.
- Guided Visualization: Embark on a calming guided meditation to envision your future, anchored by gratitude, intention, and clarity.
- Empowerment: Take ownership of your joy and comprehend the potency of positive focus, and how it outweighs negative focus by 100 times.
Tune in and elevate your journey towards intentional living, manifesting your dreams, and fostering genuine gratitude every day. It’s not just about achieving what you desire, but celebrating every moment along the way. We can’t wait for you to take the first step towards creating a future filled with love, joy, and boundless possibilities!
Apply today for a free consult with Maraya to receive a personalized plan: https://share.hsforms.com/1Y59wqx-JRhKl8F-TbECbRwcr1a5
Subscribe To The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast
Connect With Maraya Brown
Want To Work With Maraya Brown And Her Team?
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maraya Brown:
Maraya is a Yale and Functional Medicine Trained CNM, MSN with her undergraduate degree in marketing. She helps women feel turned on by their life, their lover and themselves. Her work online brings her 21 years of experience supporting women together in one place to co-create deep transformation, energy and passion. Maraya is the founder of this Podcast and does a great deal of work with women to expand their energy, hormones, libido, confidence and much much more.
DISCLAIMER: The podcasts available on this website have been produced for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. Listeners should take care to avoid program content which may not be suited to them. The contents of this podcast do not constitute medical or professional advice, No person listening to and/or viewing any podcast from this website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of the content of a podcast without first seeking appropriate professional advice and/or counseling, nor shall the information be used as a substitute for professional advice and/or counseling. The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to any actions taken or not taken based on any or all contents of this site.