Maraya dives into the world of desire, pleasure, hormones, and is joined by Eva Clay to discuss how to reawaken your libido for a pleasure-positive mindset.
Discover how the brain interprets sensations and the impact of mindset on pleasure. Eva explains the neuroscience behind pleasure and its connection to the mind-body relationship. Learn practical tips for cultivating self-love and embracing self-pleasure, expanding your repertoire of sensations. Explore how serotonin, oxytocin, and dopamine influence happiness, connection, and fulfillment, and discover nutrition and sunlight’s role in hormone balance. Join this insightful conversation to ignite your passion for life, explore your desires, and enhance your overall well-being.
Also in this episode:
- Passion provides a range of benefits, including bonding, connection, stress relief, release, and exercise.
- Serotonin is the hormone of connection and happiness, and it can be boosted by consuming quality protein, such as turkey and salmon, and practicing gratitude.
- Oxytocin is the hormone of ecstasy, orgasm, bonding, and childbirth. Activities like hugging, massage, touch, and quality time can increase oxytocin levels.
- Dopamine is the hormone of fulfillment and accomplishment. It can be supported by healthy protein intake, quality fats, gut health, exercise, and celebrating achievements.
- Cultivating desire and pleasure starts with noticing and acknowledging what brings you pleasure in various aspects of life, not just sexually.
- Developing a pleasure-positive mindset is crucial for experiencing fulfillment and pleasure in all aspects of life.
Apply today for a free consult with Maraya to receive a personalized plan: https://share.hsforms.com/1Y59wqx-JRhKl8F-TbECbRwcr1a5
Subscribe To The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast
Connect With Maraya Brown
Want To Work With Maraya Brown And Her Team?
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maraya Brown:
Maraya is a Yale and Functional Medicine Trained CNM, MSN with her undergraduate degree in marketing. She helps women feel turned on by their life, their lover and themselves. Her work online brings her 21 years of experience supporting women together in one place to co-create deep transformation, energy and passion. Maraya is the founder of this Podcast and does a great deal of work with women to expand their energy, hormones, libido, confidence and much much more.
DISCLAIMER: The podcasts available on this website have been produced for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. Listeners should take care to avoid program content which may not be suited to them. The contents of this podcast do not constitute medical or professional advice, No person listening to and/or viewing any podcast from this website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of the content of a podcast without first seeking appropriate professional advice and/or counseling, nor shall the information be used as a substitute for professional advice and/or counseling. The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to any actions taken or not taken based on any or all contents of this site.
This Podcast Is Produced, Engineered & Edited By: Simplified Impact