Have you ever felt that inner tug of judgment, an unease with certain aspects of yourself or others? In this episode, we embark on a profound journey of self-discovery through the practice of shadow work. Join us as we explore the transformative power of embracing our shadows and how it leads to a deeper sense of self-love and authenticity.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The universal law of polarity and its impact on our lives, revealing the dance of light and dark within us.
- A reflective exercise to unearth the aspects of yourself that are most challenging to embrace, often tracing back to pivotal moments in your past.
- The powerful tool of visualizing a headline bearing your name, inviting you to confront and transform your deepest fears.
- Insights on how illuminating your shadows can liberate you from judgment and triggers, creating space for your true self to emerge.
- Practical steps towards self-acceptance, joy, and a deeper connection with your authentic self, paving the way for a more vibrant, balanced, and loving existence.
Join us on this transformative journey and step into the light, unburdened by judgment and triggers. Embrace the power of shadow work and discover the keys to a more authentic and fulfilling life.
Download the Menstrual Tracker: Click here
Download the Adaptogen Elixir Recipes: Click here
Apply today for a free consult with Maraya to receive a personalized plan: https://share.hsforms.com/1Y59wqx-JRhKl8F-TbECbRwcr1a5
Subscribe To The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast
Connect With Maraya Brown
Want To Work With Maraya Brown And Her Team?
Please email us at: email@example.com
About Maraya Brown:
Maraya is a Yale and Functional Medicine Trained CNM, MSN with her undergraduate degree in marketing. She helps women feel turned on by their life, their lover and themselves. Her work online brings her 21 years of experience supporting women together in one place to co-create deep transformation, energy and passion. Maraya is the founder of this Podcast and does a great deal of work with women to expand their energy, hormones, libido, confidence and much much more.
DISCLAIMER: The podcasts available on this website have been produced for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. Listeners should take care to avoid program content which may not be suited to them. The contents of this podcast do not constitute medical or professional advice, No person listening to and/or viewing any podcast from this website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of the content of a podcast without first seeking appropriate professional advice and/or counseling, nor shall the information be used as a substitute for professional advice and/or counseling. The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to any actions taken or not taken based on any or all contents of this site.