In this episode of The Women’s Vibrancy Code, Maraya dives into an important post-Halloween topic: yeast infections. She sheds light on the often overlooked factors that contribute to this discomfort and provides actionable steps for recovery.
What we covered:
- The link between Halloween indulgence and post-celebration health issues.
- Practical tips for managing and preventing yeast infections after Halloween.
- The role of sugar, alcohol, and sleep in exacerbating post-Halloween health concerns.
- Insight into the importance of foundational detoxification for overall well-being.
- Specific dietary recommendations and natural remedies to support gut health and combat yeast overgrowth.
- The significance of probiotic and prebiotic-rich foods in maintaining a balanced gut microbiome.
Tune in to this episode for an enlightening discussion on women’s health, and gain practical tools for taking control of your well-being post-Halloween and beyond.
Download the Menstrual Tracker: Click here
Download the Adaptogen Elixir Recipes: Click here
Apply today for a free consult with Maraya to receive a personalized plan: https://share.hsforms.com/1Y59wqx-JRhKl8F-TbECbRwcr1a5
Subscribe To The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast
Connect With Maraya Brown
Want To Work With Maraya Brown And Her Team?
Please email us at: email@example.com
About Maraya Brown:
Maraya is a Yale and Functional Medicine Trained CNM, MSN with her undergraduate degree in marketing. She helps women feel turned on by their life, their lover and themselves. Her work online brings her 21 years of experience supporting women together in one place to co-create deep transformation, energy and passion. Maraya is the founder of this Podcast and does a great deal of work with women to expand their energy, hormones, libido, confidence and much much more.
DISCLAIMER: The podcasts available on this website have been produced for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. Listeners should take care to avoid program content which may not be suited to them. The contents of this podcast do not constitute medical or professional advice, No person listening to and/or viewing any podcast from this website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of the content of a podcast without first seeking appropriate professional advice and/or counseling, nor shall the information be used as a substitute for professional advice and/or counseling. The Women’s Vibrancy Code Podcast expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to any actions taken or not taken based on any or all contents of this site.